A great light weight, compact AIS transponder perfect for fitting to your Dhan Buoys to mark the location of your fishing gear which could be classed as a hazzard.
With up to a 10nm range this will enable all AIS equipped boats to be able to see and identify your gear whether it be pots or nets and greatly improve the chances of them changing course to miss your gear and avoid an expensive tow through or them entangling themselves on your ropes causing a danger to themselves.
We can programme your AIS Marker with up to 20 characters to make your fishing gear easy to identify.
e.g. FLEET 1 1st END
FLEET 1 2ND END
If you wish to have details programmed on to your AIS Marker plesae enter the infotmation in the TEXT BOX above the "ADD TO CART" button
The AIS Tracking Buoy unit uses advanced AIS technology to transmit the combined data that include the unique ID and the position of your gear. And the data can be received effectively by any vessel equipped with AIS device, then easily recognized and locate the hazzard. Also it can avoid collision accidents with other boats.
1. Long battery life, up to 240 hours use on each charge
2. Smart GPS antenna module allows an excellent GPS signal receiving
3. Stable and reliable RF performance
4. High-level waterproofing protection up to IPX7
5. Self developed AIS Tracking Buoy, allows you to get an accurate location at night, in rain, and fog.
6. Up to 10nm from a ship with AIS A or B transponder
Position update: Every 3 minutes
Dimension: 330 mm x 90mm
Weight: 0.5 KGS
Download Instructions Here